The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customers complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting our store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Provide assistance and information on product feature
- welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Comply with inventory control procedures
Proven work experience as a retail associate, sales representative or similar role. Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices. Proficiency in English. Basic math skills. Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements. Hands-on experience with POS transactions. Familiarity with inventory procedures. Solid communication and interpersonal skills. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus. Ability to preform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner. Availability to work flexible schedule.