LMTS is UK base company,We are looking for an innovative and driven Dot Net Developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible
- Develop and maintain functional and user-friendly web applications from requirement documents or direct user consultation, using
- technologies such as but not limited to C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, and SQL.
- Maintain legacy applications based on .NET Forms and work with other developers to migrate these applications to ASP.NET MVC as needed.
- Monitor for and resolve errors generated by existing ASP.NET Forms and MVC applications.
- Address, manage, and resolve project tickets identifying problems or requesting features.
- development, fixing bugs, and maintaining existing systems.
- Support the continuous integration, deployment, and hosting of our codebase.
- Provide development assistance to the mobile application development team.
- Review existing legacy code with business users to find opportunities for improvement when possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC and WEB API web development.
- Experience consuming and creating JSON/REST Web APIs (Cross Domains), Web Services ASMX.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Forms is a plus.
- Any experience with mobile app development is a plus.
- Ability and drive to stay current on emerging web technologies and practices is crucial.
- Attention to detail and code organization skills are essential.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and monitor projects and work independently as well as in a team environment is necessary.
- Ability to address and troubleshoot problems is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits package including Medical insurance, recognition program and casual work environment.