We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our DevOps team. You will design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter. You will collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs. As the Flutter Engineer, you will take ownership of the mobile development and work alongside with founding engineers and Co-Founders.
Required Skills & Basic Qualification:
- 2 Years' Experience in cross-platform mobile software development (Android/iOS) using technologies such as Flutter & React Native.
- Experience with the design, development and/or consumption of RESTful and 3rd party APIs
- Excellent knowledge with XCode and Android Studio
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and Java
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Mobile apps in the Google Play or App Stores.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Excellent adaptability skills, quick learner with new technologies, and agile SDLC experience.
- Proven ability to on multiple projects and maintain speed and accuracy
- Passion for writing code because you like to and never stop wanting to get better at it.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Responsibilities:
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner.
- Experience with Flutter, MongoDB, Realm, AWS, Node.js, and more.
- Should know how to use Adobe XD/Sketch and translate design into responsive frontend code.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
- Rs40,000.00 - Rs80,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent experience
- Flutter Development: 2 years (Preferred)