Disruptive new start-up with a focus on providing holistic solutions for empowering patients, carers and community health care professionals to manage and prevent chronic diseases at the community level. This would result in less hospital days for chronic disease patients thus creating a more sustainable healthcare future.
As the App developer and first hire you will work closely with the founders in developing the MVP App which will interact with wearable health devices. You will also ensure that we choose the right architecture and framework for developing the application.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translating the App requirement into app development framework
- Designing accurate and efficient code architecture
- Playing an important role in SCRUM development
- Ensuring the right infrastructure is chosen i.e. servers , App framework, Cybersecurity
- Ensure that App is free of any bugs
- App delivers on the user requirement in most efficient manner
- All the functionalities work on the requirement OS
- Be the subject matter expert for whole App development process providing key advice on all issues
- Follow emerging trends in the focused area
Qualifications & Experience
Must have Bachelors of Computer science or other recognized certification for Programming languages. Ideally 1-2 years of hands-on experience in app development. The candidate must be an expert in Java and one other popular App programming language. He/she must also be fluent in English and must have great collaboration skills
- Since you will be part of the core team, your growth can be exponential!
- 4-day-work week for work-life balance
- You’ll be part of a disruptive team that will revolutionize how care is delivered to patients