We are looking for a Project Manager with at least 3 years of experience in software project management, a background in web and custom mobile application development
An ideal candidate must be capable of demonstrating excellent technical skills along with very strong sense of research, business and system analysis, documentation, programming logic and general management skills. The selected Project Manager will manage projects of category small to medium and/or simultaneously multiple small projects of comparable total volume/risk with some business development activities as well. The role is optimal for senior resources looking to grow their experience in project management working with International clients and business development acumen.
- This is NOT an entry level job.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is mandatory for this job.
- Candidate must have software house experience only
We are looking for people who will:
- Develop project scope and define project plan that comply with customer requirements.
- Familiar with Software Product Life Cycle and different software development methodologies.
- Technically guide the team.
- Be Scrum Master for the team, be able to help the team to achieve sprint goals, remove obstacles and guide team to follow best scrum practices.
- Work with Client to maintain a healthy backlog. Run all scrum meeting including Planning, Daily stand up, retrospectives, and reviews.
- Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and cost targets based on project requirements and business needs.
- Create risk management list and contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required
- Business communication and management with clients
- Strong communication skills: being technically sound, must be fluent in understanding, speaking and writing English (understand, read and write), experience in communicating with international clients, good teleconferencing skills, problem-solving
- Should possess solid people management and motivational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be a team player. problem-solving
- Support and motivate the team, review and follow-up, conflict management and so forth as necessary
- Ability to collaborate, and multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Implementation project management Client site
- Process and system analysis
- Client expectation management
- Project documentation
- Project delivery
- Timeline management
- Excellent Research Skills
- Business Analysis
- Managing quality assurance aspects
- 3+ years' experience in Software Project Management within Software industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software development (PHP, Android, iOS, APIs, Web Services)
- Knowledge of Software Project Management Standards
- Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing the project or sub-project according to contractual scope and commitment against project budget.
- Ensure implementation of services in delivery scope and final acceptance.
- Monitor scope, implement change control process and handle change management, ensure Customer acceptance for the system or service.
- Ensure quality of internal and customer documentation.
- Follow process and milestones.
- Planning, booking and managing resources within the project organize and lead the project teams.
- Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the customer and project teams.
- Identify, analyze risks, plan and implement risk response actions.