Swimming Pool Technician’s role will be to install, maintain, repair and replace parts of the machinery and equipment in the swimming pool. Person is responsible for proper swimming pool cleaning and having knowledge of techniques used for swimming pool’s basic operations, use of chemicals, tools and terms used in building, grounds and custodial maintenance.
· Monitor, handle, manage and apply the necessary chemicals for smooth swimming pool operation.
· Perform cleaning of swimming pools.
· Perform minor repairs to the pool when required.
· Identify the need of and order and maintain inventory of chemicals, parts, and supplies as needed.
· Work with plumbers, painters, carpenters, electricians or other ground staff where some knowledge of the basic operations and methods involved is necessary.
· Does semi-skilled plumbing and minor repair work on doors, windows, roofs, floor, and other parts of the facility.
· Assist with installation of electrical wiring and fixtures.
· Performs semi-skilled painting work.
· Assemble furniture and other structures.
· Make minor adjustments and keep equipment in good repair.
· Perform manual labor, custodial, and ground work if required.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Official working days: Official working days will be six days a week from Monday to Saturday or Sunday.
Must be on the poolside at least 15 minutes before shift time. Inform pool officer in case of late arrival
One of the largest universities of Pakistan, the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is a world class academic institution with a proud history of achievement and ambitious plans for the future. The idea of establishing the university took root in the mind of Syed Babar Ali, Pro Chancell ...مزید پڑھیں