· Arrange meetings of Board of Governor and guide respective secretaries of BOG Committee in conducting respective meetings.
· Manage activities of annual general and extraordinary general meetings (AGM & EGM).
· Assist Chairman BOG to manage and overcome complex Board processes; provide meaningful support to directors.
· Assess legal documents of the Company and ensure legal protection.
· Review and assign litigation matter to external counsel based on similarity of issues in question, i.e., Point of law, dispute, provincial law, relevant courts, etc. Review of employee agreements to reflect current Employment Laws and Regulations, reducing open-endedness and employee lawsuits.
· Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
· Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
· Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
· Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
· In public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
· Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
· Writing reports
· Collating information.
· Review all Agreements/ Contracts to analyze and identify recurring disputed matters on defaults/ disputes and strengthen relevant contract clauses to preempt future liabilities.
16 years of education (Bachelors/Masters), preferably a law degree or CA. Company secretarial qualifications will be an added advantage
5 years of which at least2 years as a Company Secretary
· Knowledge and skills of corporate governance/ secretary-ship.
· Legal knowledge and experience.
· Sufficient seniority, skills and stature to fulfil the strategic as well as traditional roles of company secretary.
· Prepared to undertake significant and ongoing professional development in order to stay current with a rapidly changing field.
· Presentation, analytical and drafting skills
· Decision Making & Problem Solving
· Initiative and Change Driven
· Planning & Organizing
· Effective Communication
· Commercial awareness
Madina Group was established by (Late) Haji Muhammad Amin in the year 1946. After his death, his four sons, under the able guidance and dynamic leadership of the elder brother Haji Muhammad Saleem, worked relentlessly and jointly expanded and diversified the business. They ventured into the industri ...مزید پڑھیں