- Prepare vouchers, pass double entries and post entries in the accounting software.
- Prepare and report daily bank position
- Prepare and maintain periodic bank and ledger reconciliation
- Handle cash movement including petty cash
- Frequently visit banks for deposits, withdrawals and payments
- Visit to pay bills at various utility customer outlets/centres
- Keep record of accounts payables
- Management of all billing, purchasing, receipts and expenses
- Maintain proper filing in the accounts department
- Maintain and acquire sales tax invoices from suppliers/vendors
- FBR income tax and sales tax returns (E-Filing)
- Organise proper documents and respond to letters and notices from the various government departments such as FBR, SBP and sales tax office.
- Assist the accounts manager in various tasks related to the department
- Any other accounts related tasks assigned by the management.
Mahee International is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of Textile Fabrics & Made-Ups.