1. Plan and arrange the periodic management committee meetings.
2. Ensure that efficient and effective internal control system is established to safeguard the assets of the company. Keep periodic review and implementation of the systems.
3. Present accurate financial results to the management on monthly basis (BS, PL, Cash Flows etc.)
4. Ensure proper budget control mechanism is in place for controlling and directing company’s operation.
5. Report the Variance from Budget to the appropriate authority with recommendations for the purpose of controlling.
6. Present accurate Periodic reports to CFO such as Inventory, payables, receivables, overdue balances etc. and recommend corrective measures in this regard.
7. Ensure the implementation of ERP system and involvement in future developments as per the needs of the company.
8. Supervise the finance department of the company which is responsible for obtaining and managing fund based/non fund based facilities with banks.
9. Supervision of receivables department and ensure strong control over the transactions.
10. Obtaining audit reports from external auditor on timely basis and taking appropriate corrective measures against the management letter provided by the auditors.
11. Present investment proposals and arranging for borrowing facilities as per the requirement of the company.