The candidate should be young, energetic, self-starter having exeperiance of atleast 3-5 years in the areas of Audit or Compliance Department of a bank/financial institution or worked in an audit firm having conducted audits of banks / financial institutions. The candidate should below the age of 32 years on June 30, 2018.
He/She should be well versed in cmplete audit process of financial institution having conducted audits of various functions of a bank/financial institution covering in detail the areas of Advances/Lending, Treasury/Investments and Finance.
Excellent knowledge of Prudential Regulations and other Instructions/guidelines of SBP is required. He/She should have excellent communication skill (both verbal and written).
Minimum Qualification should be ACA (Inter) or Aticleship Completed, ACCA, BBA/MBA Finance. However qualification requirement can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
Main responsibilities include:
· Assisting Head of Department in establishing a regulatory Audit unit in Compliance Department.
· Preparing Policies, Procedures/SOPs and Checklists
· Preparing Annual Audit Plan
· Independently conducting regulatory audits of areas as per the approved Audit Plan (specailly Advances, Treasury/Investments, Equity/Capital Markets, Finance and Regulatory Reporting, Credit, Market and Operational Risk Managment etc)
· Conducting meetings with departmental heads regardin the highlighted issues and maintaining correspondence
· Preparing comprehensive reports highlighting the observed issues
· Giving Presentations to the Senior Management
· Coordinating with Internal Audit, Exernalt Audit, SBP Inspection Teams, Risk Management Departments
· Reviewing various periodic reports submitted to State bank
· Assisting the head in reviewing and updating polices of various areas of institution
· Managing a system based database of all area wise regulations and instructions
· Any other responsibility assign by the Head