We need an experienced person to manage our Amazon and eBay stores.
Ideal candidate should possess detailed knowledge about Amazon and eBay store and listing policies and able to present and drive a strategy to increase listings visibility and taking sales to next level in a reasonable time.
This is a senior level job requires at least 2 years of experience managing eBay and Amazon stores, non-experienced candidates will not be considered
- Excellent command on verbal and written English is a MUST.
- The person will work as part of a team and should have a habit to take responsibilities seriously
- Should be able to work with minimal guidance and able to think out of the box
- The candidate should be hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated with the ability to self-learn and grow
- Ability to re-write existing product descriptions and gather product information from different sources when requiredKeyword research and analysis
- Create listing titles enriched with targeted keywords
- Excellent understanding of latest eBay / Amazon standards and trends
- Communicate with customers via emails and phone calls to resolve their issues in order to get positive feedback and achieve highest store ratings
- Must have adequate HTML and CSS knowledge to create professional looking listings
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Do NOT APPLY if you do not have Ebay/Amazon Online Store Expirence.