Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Be comfortable in developing a wide range of ethical and targeted backlinks
2. Be confident with a wide selection of link building methods that generate a natural topography
3. Be familiar with Basic SEO Tools.
4. Review and audit business’s current backlinks profile and strategize next SEO plan tailored to the needs of the site.
5. Good experience in reviewing and implementing on-site SEO to ensure the search engine friendliness.
6. Good experience in analyzing and devising strategies for poorly executed SEO plans and suggesting remedial plans
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. At least 2 years’ experience of doing complete SEO (on-page and off-page) ideally as part of an in-house team.
2. Have an understanding of different link types, and which to target for a project.
3. Understanding of HTML and on-page SEO in line with the position / working with SEO stakeholders.
4. Ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns.
5. Understand algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable deliver.
6. Good English writing and content review skills for SEO purposes
IT Group Offer Marketing or Development Services all over the world with quality work.