Mashkraft is looking to hire a PHP Laravel Intern having at least 6 months of experience.
He/She will be work in an agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application builds.
- Strong concepts in OOP and design patterns (e.g. MVC).
- Strong hands-on programming experience using open source technologies. PHP, Laravel, Node JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Open Source CMS.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git, Bitbucket Required.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- At least 6 months of PHP Laravel development experience
- We strongly prefer applicants who are able to write PHP code from scratch.
- Communicate with Project Managers, QA Team, Clients, and other stakeholders at all technical and management levels
- Applicants need to have excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Bs in Computer Science Required