MillionWebService is a sister company of MasterTiles & ceramics Industries.
we are looking for a professional Network Engineer Associate for working in our Data Center.
As a network engineer, you'll have responsibility for setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks within an organization or between organizations. You'll offer support to users, who can be staff, clients, customers and suppliers, and troubleshoot any problems that arise. This may, in some cases, involve designing new networks.
Your aim is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your users.
You may work internally as part of an organisation's IT support team, or externally as part of an outsourced IT networking consultancy firm working with a number of clients.
Networks can include:
· voice firewall
Types of network
You could work with a variety of network types, such as:
· LANs - local area networks, linking a limited area such as a home, office or a small group of buildings
· MANs - metropolitan area networks, linking a large area such as a campus
· WANs - wide area networks, which link nationally or internationally
· WLAN - wireless local area network
· GANs - global area networks, combining all of the above with satellite mobile communication technologies
· SAN - storage/system/server/small area network
· CAN - campus/controller/cluster area network
· PAN - personal area network
· DAN - desk area network
· VoIP - voice over internet protocol network.
As a network engineer, you'll need to:
· Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
· Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
· Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
· Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
· Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
· Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
· Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
· Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases
· Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
· Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
· Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
· Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres
· Liaise with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
· Speak to customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
· Cisco Certification Program - available at entry (CCENT), associate, (CCNA).
· Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) - available at associate, specialist, professional and expert levels.
· Microsoft Certifications - including Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and the higher-level Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
ppMaster Beverages and Food Limited/p/p