Brief Job Description:
Senior Audit Manager will assist his line manager in execution of audit and investigation assignments. In discharge of his responsibilities he will carry out the following in specific:
- Monitor / review overall audit of branch/unit;
- Perform detailed audit of areas allocated to him by his line manager;
- Review work of subordinates and ensure that audit work has been properly documented, working papers include adequate audit evidence and work has been performed as per audit program;
- Prepare and assist in finalization of internal audit report; and
- Conduct investigations as allocated by line manager and finalize investigation reports.
AVP/OG-I (Based on experience & exposure)
Specific Skill Set:
The person is expected to possess good auditing and analytical skills. Person should also possess sound oral and written communication skills.
MCB Bank Limited, with more than 60 years of experience as one of the leading banks in Pakistan, was incorporated on July 9 in 1947. The bank has journeyed remarkable tenure of more than half a century of competitively edged and well positioned heights of success by deploying quality banking, heads ...مزید پڑھیں