- Outbound calls to promote and sell the product/service.
- Job responsibilities will include scheduling sales meetings, building prospect lists, sending out email campaigns and outbound level 1 cold calling.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building a new customer base.
- Ensure client follow-up all the time.
- Handle client needs and requirements.
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve.
[Work Hours & Benefits] MIW offices operate at EST work hours.
In Pakistan these hours translate to 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM. Benefits include PTO, bonus and incentive program, transportation allowance, gym passport supporting 200 gyms across
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into the sr. sales associate role.
- The individual having the Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good American or Neutral accent.
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Sales flare
- Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts
- Excellent communication skills