Mission of this Position We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Content Manager to create, schedule and post content across all of our social media channels and our website.
You will be focused on:
• Creating compelling posts and uploading video, audio and blog content using best practices and taking into consideration SEO and optimization.
• Youll be taking raw content and formatting it so that it is publishing ready (i.e. simple editing of videos and audio, extracting quotes from live event footage and creating quote cards, etc.)
• Youll be repurposing existing content and making it format-friendly for all other publishing platforms.
What youll be doing:
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Create engaging text, image and video content • Design posts to sustain readers curiosity and create buzz around our programs • Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way • Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• You have proven work experience as a social media coordinator (in other words youre not just someone who loves to be on Facebook/IG)
• Youve taken extensive training on social media and content best practices and you already understand how to conduct keyword research, how various algorithms work and are up to speed on the changes that are regularly taking place on all major platforms. • You understand how social media platforms interact with each other.
• You are familiar with and have experience repurposing content. • Proficient in Photoshop • Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels • Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
You could be our star candidate if:
• You think strategically and work collaboratively with a team.
• You thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
• You are self-driven. We work remotely. No one will breathe down your neck. If that is required, this isnt the gig for you. •
Fast but detail-oriented. Highly organized. Team player and strong communicator.
• You can multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision.
• You get to work at home
• we have fun company gatherings
We hire passionate people who dont have to be micromanaged. There is a growth opportunity. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are on a journey together. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time. How to Apply: If youre fired up about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you. Please make a video and answer the following questions. If you don't answer the questions and don't make a video you are automatically disqualified.
• Why are you the best person for this position?
• What trainings have you taken on social media marketing and/or who do you follow/what do you regularly read to stay on top of social media marketing trends?
• What brands have your done social media management for, what did you do for them, and specifically, how did that grow the social media following or increase engagement?
• Please share with us how you have repurposed content to be used across a variety of platforms.
• What analytics tools have you used to measure engagement or growth of social media? You MUST answer every question. The video must be no more than 4 minutes. Over 4 minutes disqualifies you from this opportunity