We are looking for a WordPress Developer with 5+ years of experience to design and implement functional websites and custom PHP/WordPress applications for our clients.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes, plugins, and custom web applications.
Experience in Responsive/mobile-first and adaptive design is highly recommended. A good understanding of the entire development process, right from design to deployment using Agile and Waterfall methodology, is required.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working WordPress theme, plugin, or application.
- Design and implement new features and functionality for WordPress websites and applications.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability to manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Designing and managing the website's back-end, including database and server integration.
- Conducting website/application performance and UI tests.
- Monitor the performance of the live website and application built on PHP/WordPress.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conduct WordPress or PHP training with the client.
- Establish and guide the website's architecture using JS library/Framework and PHP framework or WordPress.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications on WordPress / PHP and JS framework/library.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites.
- Experience working on React/Angular/Vue JS with WordPress to create websites and plugins.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages for tablet, mobile, and desktop.
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN/Mercurial.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development along with WordPress frameworks.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/ present efforts to clients.
- An experience to work with other CMS, including Shopify, Magento, and Drupal, is highly recommended.
Type: Full Time Remote
Timing: 6PM to 3AM (Pakistan Standard Time)
Days: Monday to Saturday