Sales and Marketing Manager: We are looking for an individual with 5+ years of experience in healthcare sales and marketing. Our preference is for individuals who have been involved with diabetes management devices. This individual will work in collaboration with senior company management to develop a team of individuals who will report to him/her. We require a proactive individual who can develop business by working with key healthcare institutions in Karachi. Contacts and a history of collaborations with healthcare providers working on diabetes management are important assets.
While we are launched under the umbrella of existing businesses, we are a new company. The individual should have an appreciation of this fact, and recognize that the job requires flexibility and that the description will evolve with time. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who hold an entrepreneurial mindset, and are willing to go the extra mile to build something virtually from scratch. The ideal candidate will harbor a strong interest in medical technology. He/She will be excited at the prospect of digital interventions to improve patient lives, and will have an understanding of mobile health. This is a unique role that combines diagnostic medical devices and cellphone technology, and the ideal candidate will need to be technology savvy.
The job pre-requisites are as follows:
- 5+ years of experience in medical device/pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Knowledge of online sales channels for B2C business.
- Individual should be able to work with Sales Executives to ensure order fulfillment through conventional as well as online sales channels
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, Google/Facebook analytics, E-mail marketing, PPC Campaigns, Blogger/Influencer Relationships
- Inner drive and a strong sense self-accountability
- Strong communication skills are essential
The job description is as follows:
- Promote product portfolio by educating and closely working with healthcare providers
- Conduct awareness campaigns for B2B and B2C channels, both
- Develop a robust online brand presence, and develop online sales as a key distribution channel
- Devise home-delivery based subscription models for consumers
- Collaboratively determine sales targets and work closely with Sales Executive to achieve them
- Work with existing institutions, and identify new institutions to activate
- Actively develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (doctors, purchase committee members, and other stakeholders)
- Organize Below-the-Line marketing activities such as day camps, educational seminars, CMEs etc. in coordination with Sales Executives
- Monitor and analyze digital trends through tools such as Google and Facebook analytics
- Monitor order processing and fulfillment, and have a full grasp of logistical aspects of a sales cycle, from sending a quotation, receiving an order, fulfilling the order, and ensuring recoveries against the order
- Identify and manage relationships with suitable vendors for promotional inputs
- Propose activities, campaigns, and initiatives etc. to increase market size