As a Travel Consultant, You must have follow abilities:
· Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
· Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
· Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
· Making and confirming bookings.
· Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
· Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
· Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
· Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news
pMeezab Group is a market leader in its industry of Travel & Tours. Specifically specialized in Hajj and Umrah Visa Approvals With Direct Links To The Saudi Embassy at Islamabad. Its Subsidiaries Deals in evertything related to the travel and tour industry. The Group is specialized in Hajj and Umrah ...مزید پڑھیں