As a Travel Consultant, You must have follow abilities:
· Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
· Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
· Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
· Making and confirming bookings.
· Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
· Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
· Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
· Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news