We are looking for a Java Cloud Engineer who is able to design, develop and maintain web services and web applications meant to be delivered on both cloud and embedded devices.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Development of back-end web-services, integration, maintenance and testing, including on remote servers.
· Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business environment which will include learning new technologies.
· 1-3 years of professional software/web development experience, including concepts, practice and procedures.
· Experienced with RESTful web-services.
· Good problem solving, learning and adapting skills.
· Familiarity with basic Linux and MySQL.
· Good knowledge of SQL and relational database programming.
· Working knowledge of web/application servers.
· Experience with database design and development.
· Familiarity with Big data.
· Familiarity with AWS/Google Cloud Services.
· Demonstrated experience with OO design patterns/frameworks.
· Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven and Git.
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...مزید پڑھیں