Job Duties: Candidate will be working on Nucleus RTOS kernel team and will be responsible for developing new features in legacy RTOS and next generation RTOS for multi core processors and loadable processes. Responsibility may also include consulting with customers during pre-sales and post-sales activities. This position involves working with remote teams, opportunities to learn new technologies and to mentor junior programmers.
BSc/MSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
5+ year’s hands-on experience in embedded design and development using C/C++/Assembly
• Understanding of embedded systems, RTOS, computer architecture and interfacing
• Proficiency in C/C++
• Good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, used logic Analyzers and Oscilloscope)
• Good verbal and writing skills in English
• Quick leaner, self-motivated and a quality driven person
• Excellent concepts in Operating Systems theory. Hands on experience with at least one RTOS is preferable
• Excellent concepts in computer architecture. Hands on experience of at least one modern RISC computer architecture is preferable.
• Working knowledge of multicore/multi OS architecture
• Working knowledge of loadable processes in operating system
Mentor Graphics is a leader in electronic design automation software. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design ...مزید پڑھیں