A travel and tourism agency requires work-from-home English content writers for its website. The work is mainly online. The content writer will be required to write 3-4 articles (4000 words in total) per day. The writer will report to the editor.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Flawless English writing skills;
- Ability to write comprehensive and grammatically correct sentences;
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy;
- A degree in English literature, Journalism, Mass Communication or other social science disciplines;
- Preferably some experience of content writing;
- Ability to maintain clear communication;
- Ability to stay on schedule;
- A reliable internet connection;
Most importantly: Integrity and professionalism.
Note: You will be required to provide a writing sample once you are shortlisted. Your educational qualification or experience can be overlooked if you can prove your writing abilities. Therefore you’re encouraged to apply even if you do not meet the minimum criteria.
pMeraki Link provides marketing and media solutions to the businesses seeking to expand their company's customer base./p