The Role of the Business Development Executive
To build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, maintain knowledge of current market conditions, find potential new customers, convert them into clients and retain them and to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive through client services and effective project management.
New Business Development
· Strategizing, planning and prospecting for potential new clients to increase business opportunities.
· Ensuring a robust pipeline of opportunities by growing, maintaining, and leveraging organization’s network.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues; deploy effective project management to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.