General Position Summary:
M&E Assistant will work in close coordination with Senior M&E Officers and Senior Coordinator Monitoring in TB Program.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work in close coordination with Senior Coordinator M&E in consolidating monthly filed visit plans of M&E Officers.
- Review issue log on daily basis and follow-up with M&E officers on pending issues and report.
- Analyze Monitoring report observations on the field related M&E activities and update to Senior Coordinator M&E.
- Collect and maintain all project related documents and as per Mercy Corps’ program minimum standards
- Assists technical staff in the preparation of various program documents and correspondence including scope of work for procurements, letters, PRs etc.
- Review monitoring reports of PTP managers, identify issues highlighted in report and ensure that these issues are incorporated in issues log and discussed with Manager Monitoring and DM and Senior Coordinator M&E
- Act as a focal person for procurement related to TB program. Support in developing procurement plan, update the plan periodically in close coordination with procurement team, raise PR, ensure timely completion of procurement.
- S/he will provide logistics support in conducting meetings/events including PROREVs, PR-SR Coordination meetings and meetings with other key stakeholders
- Support M&E team in developing R&R tools demands and dissemination plan for implementing partners
- Organize M&E reports for each district in a separate folder in chronological order
- Coordinate with partners to ensure implementation of CARM in close coordination with MEL team. Support MEL team in getting CARM implementation plans and status from partners
- Participate in the administrative and logistical organization, planning and preparation of M&E missions under supervision of the M&E officers.
- Participate regularly in training sessions or information sessions in order to maintain his/her knowledge up to date, and to improve it
- Procurement and maintenance of stationery items for PR unit
Reports Directly To: Senior Coordinator Monitoring
Works Directly With: PR Unit
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences with minimum of three years’ experience of working in development sector. A degree or diploma in IT will be a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Experience working with an INGO will be preferred.
- Previous experience of working in Global Fund grants desirable.
- Excellent writing and coordination skills require. Proficiency in written and spoke English.
- Experience of donor reporting is required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all CV(s) without assigning any reason.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and Females are strongly encouraged to apply