PPM Manager will be responsible for the overall implementation of the PPM component of TB Program. S/he will provide overall technical and implementation support in all aspects of the PPM component of the TB Program. S/he will be responsible for designing and developing technical guidelines, protocols, and training materials for the new round of funding grant, in close consultation with the Senior Program Manager, Technical team, Manager Monitoring and Data Management and Senior Coordinator Monitoring. /he will be the key focal person for all internal and external technical discussions and will be responsible to keep close liaison with national and provincial TB Control Programs and other key stakeholders. S/he will review monthly and quarterly reports of the sub-recipients (SRs), and will develop the quarterly PUDR (programmatic report) in close coordination with data management unit. On a regular basis, s/he will support to the M&E team on resolving issues faced in implementation. S/he will strengthen the capacity of the program team and of implementing partners to implement PPM as per the operational and technical guidelines. Essential Job Responsibilities
Program Management and implementation
- Ensure overall implementation of PPM component and provide technical support to all PPM related activities. Oversee program start-up, management and administration. Ensure program implementation is on time, target and budget, using effective M&E systems to reach desired impacts.
- Support in development of strong technical resources, documents and materials including but not limited to: training manuals, program guidelines, technical briefs and program presentations
- Ensure that private healthcare providers are mapped and selected as per the defined criteria
- Ensure that program implementation is responsive to communities and partners and consistent with relevant program guidelines, principles, values, quality standards and strategic plan.
- Confirm beneficiaries are effectively targeted according to transparent criteria
- Fulfill Program Management Minimum Standards based on the organization-wide guide.
- Support the development of innovative approaches and strategies
- Detailed review and analysis of existing local and international literature to support program design and implementation
- Work in close coordination with the PPM and related teams to ensure their workplans are developed and implemented.
- Develop the capacity of the team, deepen understanding of their roles and assist with career development, and manage the teams well for high quality program delivery
- Promote accountability, communicate expectations and provide constructive feedback informally and formally via regular one on ones and performance reviews.
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Support the planning and implementation of the training and capacity building activities for PR unit team and implementing partners
Representation and coordination
- Represent organization's TB program at high level meetings and technical discussions (NTP/WHO), CCM and conferences
- Will act as a focal person for liaison with key stakeholders including National and Provincial TB control programs
- Conduct regular meetings with Provincial TB Control Programs (PTPs) in close coordination with Senior Program Manager to share progress updates and seek feedback and guidance, and maintain smooth communication
- Maintain coordination with the sub recipients for quality program delivery
- Organize and lead Program Review Meetings on quarterly basis in coordination with Senior Program Manager and other team members
Supervision, Quality Assurance and Reporting
- Work closely with Manager Monitoring and Data Management for in-depth data analysis of active case finding and enhanced case finding components of the grant, as well as PPM, to ensure development/implementation of targeted interventions that can lead to high yield while ensuring quality implementation
- Make quarterly field visits to assess the quality of the interventions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Review monthly and quarterly progress reports and develop six monthly programmatic update (PU) and provide support to the Program Manager in the process of verification of the PU by Local Fund Agent (LFA).
- Draft technical component of the management letters for sub-recipients and ensure that management letters are issues quarterly in close coordination with Senior Program Manager
- Facilitate field visits of Local Fund Agent (LFA), CCM and other stakeholders as and when required
- Participate in the design of studies, assessments, reviews and evaluations of program activities.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Supervisory Responsibility Following positions will directly report to PPM Manager:
- Advisor Active Case Finding
- Advisor Enhanced Case Finding
- Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Coordinator CHTB and Preventive Treatment
- Senior Project Officer
Reports Directly To: Senior Program Manager