Purpose of Role:
· Make all payments from cash, including salary payments and currency exchanges
· Keep up to date manual and electronic records of all cash and bank transactions on a daily basis
· Ensure prompt repayment of all advances
· Disburse and keep records of phone cards according to allocations
· Personal calls recharge to NGO Accounts on a monthly basis
· Verification and reconciliation of monthly electronic accounts from the field sites for Islamabad office, checking all budget and account codes are correct
· Maintain strict finance controls in line with NGO procedures and ensure that all financial procedures carried out comply with NGO’s financial guidelines
· Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for the Islamabad Office and field sites
· Arrange meeting with the Senior Staff Members to enforce and explain the Financial Procedures if necessary: Per Diems Payments, Authorization Slip Usage, etc.
· Electronic cash books and Monthly report from field sites to Islamabad.
· Proper Filing of hard copies of the cash books from field sides to Islamabad.
· Cash counts of the cash boxes safe on daily basis.
· Keep hard copies of the signed cash counts (i.e. cash boxes safe) in field files with other hard copies.
· Cash counts of the cash box /safe at the end of the month and take hard copy of the cash counts signed by at least 2 person finance office and line manager (field officer, finance manager
Management of accounts
· Manage and track cash forecast from field sites and Islamabad. Co-ordinate movement of funds between field offices
· Consolidation and Reconciliation of Bank Account no later than the 1st of each month
· Prepare the monthly BvAs for Finance and Admin and raise any issues with field sites
· Ensure that the budget holders are keeping to their budget limits and are using the budget and account codes correctly
· To ensure that the office remains a conducive working environment and to control undue noise/disturbance
· Other duties may be necessary from time to time on an occasional basis
· Due to the nature of the tasks to be performed, confidentiality is a requirement.
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation (MERF) is a non-governmental organization Committed to improve access to quality health care services which are equitable, Efficient and affordable in collaboration with governments, international organizations and private entities. Established in 2015, MER ...مزید پڑھیں