We are looking for an organized shift / floor supervisor to supervise all shift / floor activity including assisting customers, monitoring staff, and managing inventory and is responsible for ensuring that all floor requirements are met.
To be successful as a shift / floor supervisor you should have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized. You must be able to delegate duties to staff members while making sure that the staff is trained for their assigned roles.
- Responsible for overall floor management, sales management, inventory management and stock Audits on software
- Responsible for all related transactions and will be managing the reconciliation on regular basis in software
- Coordinates communication with staff
- Supervise and evaluate the related staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Respond to walk-in and locally-received telephone enquiries in reception
- Deal with visitors or guests as and when required as per the organizations policy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and composed under pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Have basic knowledge of Inventory/POS software
- Minimum Qualification: Intermediate / B.Com degree or equivalent
- Experience: At least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Salary: 25k – 35k
- Job Type: Full time
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.