We are looking for highly talented professionals who have energy and passion to be a part of World Class team. We offer excellent salary package and career growth potential. The applicant must have be:
Experienced Android developer; capable of architecting, developing and testing applications for multiple screen size devices.
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented software design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements in addition to these the candidate should meet following criteria:
At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from well reputed institute.
A minimum field experience of Two year from the related industry.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience developing large-scale native Android App.
- Working experience with Android studio will be plus.
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns, UI for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience with API development, RESTful web services, platform development.
- Experience with Parse SDK.
- Strong programming background and familiarity with Object Oriented languages (i.e. Java, C#, Objective-C or C++)
- Experience publishing or updating Android application on the Google Play Store.
- Strong OOP and data structure concepts.
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Experience of designing multi-threaded applications.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Good database design skills.
- Common knowledge of different networking protocols particularly TCP/IP.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
- You should be enthusiastic about Android Technologies and should be versatile in nature.
- Experience of building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers or uploaded on Google Play Store.
- Should have minimum of Two (2) Android applications submitted to Google Play Store, you had major contribution in terms of design and development .
- Decent aesthetics in design
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, well organized and can manage a team in the long run.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to show applications from the Google Play Store.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Good to have:
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as HTML5, Jquery,CSS3
- Knowledge of Technologies such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator