We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research, and analyze all accounting/Finance data, to provide quantitative information on the financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting/finance operations based on accounting principles
- Handle the complete accounting cycle in the manual & computerized environment
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Tally receivable or payable amounts daily.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts Publish financial statements in time.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheets, profit/loss statements, etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Process transactions and invoices by communicating with the clients.
- Proven working experience as an accountant/finance officer or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance and taxation, principles, and procedures.
- Finance/Accounts related degree is a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Detail-oriented, Multi-Tasking, Coordination, Time management, Budgeting, strong communication skills, and management skills.