We are looking for a NURSE and GYNECOLOGIST who understands the primary roles and care for individuals of all ethnic origins and religious backgrounds and support them through health and illness. It is important that they are able to think critically when assessing patient signs and identifying potential problems so that they can make the appropriate recommendations and actions.
However, there are various other responsibilities of a nurse that form a part of the role of a nurse, including to:
· Record medical history and symptoms.
· Collaborate with team to plan for patient care.
· Advocate for health and wellbeing of patient.
· Monitor patient health and record signs.
· Administer medications and treatments.
· Operate medical equipment.
· Perform diagnostic tests.
· Educate patients about the management of illnesses.
· Conduct physical exams.
· Take detailed health care histories.
· Listen to patients and analyze their physical and emotional needs.
· Provide counseling and health care education to patients.
· Coordinate care with other health care providers and specialists.