• Responsible for the development of In-house products.
• Responsible to maintain all the required documentation as per SDLC requirement.
• Maintain code versioning on the centralized repository.
• Responsible to follow coding norms.
• Application deployment on development server for Quality Assurance.
• Responsible for second level support issues.
• Support application and multiple bank framework integrations.
• Adhere to information security policies of the Bank.
• Adhere to change management process.
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) is Pakistan's largest digital bank with over 20 million registered and 8 million active digital wallets. Backed by VEON Co., MMBL started operations in April 2012 and launched branch-less banking operations under the brand name JAZZCASH in partnership with Pakistan's largest telecom operator JAZZ in Nov 2012. Being a hybrid model that combines traditional micro finance with mobile / digital banking technologies, the bank now operates with 74 branches, with more than 1559 employees, a network of over 90000 branch-less banking agents (growing) and a USSD (GSM) based digital channel in the country offering savings, micro enterprise (MSME) loans, small housing loans, remittances, collection (of utility bills and loan installments), mobile wallets, insurance, G2P, B2B & B2P payments and thus playing a leading role in promotion of financial inclusion. Despite being a young bank, Mobilink bank has emerged as one of the front runners in the sector and achieved financial break-even within four years of commencing operations in 2016, one of the fastest in the industry. Financial performance of the Bank has been remarkable in 2016, 2017 and 2018 Mobilink Bank & JAZZ, under the brand name JAZZCASH, envision to become market leaders in branchless banking, digital banking and micro financial services offering simple, innovative and value added products and services to the people of Pakistan. MMBL game plan aims at taking banking from confines of limited number of brick and mortar structures to cell phones and thus make a significant contribution in banking the unbanked through digital channels. The Bank so far has financed over 500,000 individual micro and small businesses since inception of the Bank in 2012 and is the proud recipient of “Bank of the Unbanked Award” in 2018 and 2019.