Job Title: Software Engineer - ASP.NET
Based: Karachi, Pakistan
Position Reports to: Senior Project Manager - Monami Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Job Purpose Summary:
We are looking for experienced and dynamic Individuals who will be part of our development, support and implementation teams to deliver cutting edge financial technology solutions. As a senior member of the team, you will participate and drive the delivery from the technology front and ensure smooth development, implementation and support of products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Highly motivated self-starter with excellent technical and communication skills.
· Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
· Developing, maintaining, testing and implementing applications on ASP.NET (Vb.Net & C#)
· Compliance with organizational coding standards and release policies
· Peer code reviews
· Working with diverse set of individuals in a Scrum Team.
· Preparing, planning and documenting application release migrations.
· Production support, problem diagnosis, problem resolution.
· Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Management, mentoring and coaching of junior team members.
· Source Code Control and Management using GIT.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality, timely delivery and business profit. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Able to get along with others and be a team-player.
· Minimum development experience of 3+ years
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
· Deep understanding of the .NET Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, VB.NET, C# & SQL Server.
· Must possess strong Object Oriented Programming & analytical skills.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Entity Framework, Telerik UI, Telerik Reporting and DotNetNuke.
· Very high productivity and effective time management in assignments.
· Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
· Knowledge and Experience of working on Financial Applications will be an added advantage.
· Working experience on Oracle will be preferred.
· Experience on working in Scrum based Agile teams.
· Expert in developing and implementing secure and high performance web based applications.
· Experience in Source Control using GIT is required.