1) Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
2) Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
3) Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
4) Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
5) Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
6) Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
7) Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
8) Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
9) Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
10) Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
11) Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
12) Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
13) Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
14) Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
15) Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
16) Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
17) Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
18) Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.