- To assist Line-manager (Manager Civil) in the process of coordination with Owner’s Engineer at project site
- To prepare daily progress reports for Management with expert recommendations under the supervision of line-manager.
- To respond and satisfy all the technical queries raised by the project lenders, sponsors, lender’s advisors, owner’s advisor, auditors, power purchaser, government and insurers under consultation with line-manager.
- To assist line-manager in the process of mediation between EPC Contractor and Owner Engineer in accordance with respective agreements/ contracts.
- To assist line-manager during weekly progress review meetings with Owner’s Engineer, EPC and other stakeholders at Project Site.
- To attend the said progress review meetings for and on behalf of line-manager
- To frequently visit Project Site as per instructions of line-manager and if decided by line-manager/ company management should be ready for deployment at project site.
Perks & Benefits
Handsome salary package and benefits
At least 5 yrs (with considerable experience in hydropower sector. The candidate must have experience of project execution, coordination, construction and project site supervision)
NOTE: Candidates already appeared/ participated in interviews in Mira Power Limited may not apply again.