A reputed company owns 3 Hotels is seeking to hire a Hotels Revenue Manager, the successful candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in the same field ideally within the Hotels Industry.
As Revenue Manager you will maximise revenue, market share and profits for these hotels revenue through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures.
- Preparation of Daily competitor hotels rooms’ rates online analysis.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Managing the daily rooms rates online and yield tactics for 3 hotels.
- Develop your own commercial strategies for each hotel room rates in association with the Hotel Managers.
- To ensure that revenue strategies on and around key event dates are appropriate.
- Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Achieve the revenue targets set out in budgets.
- Work within the IDeaS Revenue Management system to ensure rooms pricing strategies are appropriate.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate etc…)
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive online means of delivering business.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
You’ll be naturally analytical, with the desire to work in a fast paced target driven environment. You’ll be comfortable and confident making commercial decisions. You’ll also have:
- Strong commercial drive and acumen.
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends.
- Flexibility and be able to embrace change to meet the varying needs of the business.
- Proactive, Self motivated, enthusiastic, personable and energetic.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly validated and working to full capacity.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Hotel/hospitality experience.
- Making Responsible Decisions.
Proven Experience/Education Level:
- Commercially minded with excellent ability to drive revenue-generating culture.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
- Good analytical and numerical skills for fast data crunching.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience for a minimum of 3 years.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies (Preferred).
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
Monthly Salary: Rs 50,000 to 80,000 Plus Performance related Bonuses