Software Engineers at mslm design, develop, test & deliver high-quality software, and have generalist experience across several software domains while maintaining deep expertise in some areas of focus.
For the first 9 months, you will be under generalist training, where your work will switch between multiple different technical domains, including but not limited to:
- Web frontend development.
- Web backend engineering.
- Low-level systems engineering.
- Mobile application development.
- Library, SDKs & Integrations development.
- Tools development.
After 9 months of generalist training, you will transition to focus on one of the following areas:
- Product Development
- Undisclosed paid products for web, mobile, etc.
- Security Engineering
- RSA & PKCS#1 implementation.
- TLS v1.2 & v1.3 implementation.
- Programming Language Development
- mlang development (low-level C-like language)
- mlangvm development (high-level Java-like language)
- mlangs development (scripting language)
- Systems Engineering
- TCP/HTTP proxy.
- DNS server & recursive resolver.
- Network cache server.
- Async language runtime libraries.
- Core C & mlang libraries.
- 4 to 5 years of experience or more.
- Demonstrable computer science knowledge & skillset.
- Strong, fast & disciplined learning abilities.
- Ready for taking responsibilities from start to end.
- Located in or willing to move to Bahria Town, Lahore.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and projects previously done.
- Guaranteed 15% salary increase after 6 months, or more for very high performance.
- Large performance- and responsibility-based salary raises and benefits.
- Monthly rent credit for Bahria Town housing if required.
- Relocation costs to Bahria Town fully covered.
- 10,000 PKR/month food credit.
- Dedicated partitioned office space.
- Desk, 24-inch computer screen & any other work utilities needed provided by company.
Paid Time Off & Hours
- Unlimited paid time off, but minimum 25 business days per year required.
- All Pakistani national holidays off.
- Flexible hours; work full-time schedule during any time of the day.