This position will require a high level of communication, liaison, business acquisition acumen and organizational skills. The Project Manager’s responsibilities will include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, managing the constraints, coordinating the efforts of team members and overseeing that quality results are delivered according to plan.
- Develop strategies and prioritize initiatives based on management’s directives.
- Assist in the development of new initiatives arising from business changes and new areas of opportunity.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Manage written and verbal communication with clients.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate projects requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks and ensure that team members have the required tools.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met.
- Assess issues and suggest solutions to exceed productivity, ensure quality and meet customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Analyze and follow-up on progress of assigned projects.
- Resolve day to day issues with clients and ensure smooth operations of assigned projects.
- Formulate and maintain various reports and dashboards to assess team/project performance.
- Coordinate with related departments for issues.