1. 3-4 Years’ Experience.
2. Strong OOP and programming skills.
3. Skill of writing reusable C# libraries.
4. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
5. Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
7. Integrate data storage solutions databases, key-value stores, blob stores, File Steam etc.
8. Working independently or with other team members depending on project requirements encompassing analysis, design & development.
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN. Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies like scrum.
10. Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
11. Strong English & communication skills.