MultiPower International Middle East is seeking a Sales Support Engineer for its Oman office. The job description of the position is as follows:
- Provide technical and sales support for Siemens Automation and Drives products
- Study and evaluate RFQs/tenders/opportunities received from clients
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals as per management guidelines
- Propose solutions based on customer needs and requirements
- Do selection and sizing of Siemens Automation and Drives products using Siemens software tools
- Provide technical and commercial support to the Sales team
- Indulge in price negotiations with supplier and clients to ensure maximum profitability
- Indulge in annual business target negotiation with supplier.
- Prepare report and summary for business forecast in following year and sales volume achieved in the preceding year
- Indulge in vendor registration and pre-qualification process in order to get the company registered with various well know entities
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least a four years Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics engineering
- At least three year experience working in a similar role (as per the above job description)
- Have strong knowledge of PLCs, HMI, VFDs, Instrumentation
- Experience with Siemens PLCs will be preffered
- Willingness to travel to have meetings with suppliers and clients whenever required
- Goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Should be available on immediate basis.
- Willingness to relocate to Oman.
MultiPower International Middle East