Community Mobilization, mentoring, capacity building and to ensure the Sustainability of community behaviours.
Purpose of the Post:
Responsible for all the Community Mobilization, mentoring, capacity building and ensure the Sustainability of infrastructure. Responsible to ensure the effective field implementation, team management, coordination with stakeholders.
- Maintain and store all records in line with MA document management and IT policies.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Champion our values of compassion, empowerment, justice for all and accountability when performing your work.
- Conduct Social Mobilization Activities in their respective Union Council.
- Responsible to manage the Microfinance activities in their respective areas.
- Perform field research activities pertaining to base line, assessment, case studies and develop quality photo record.
- To encourage and stimulate full participation of all community members; with special attention to those who are usually un-accessed, marginalized and overlooked in community decision making process.
- Ensure equity and inclusion in all project activities.
- Organize effective PRA in Community and ensure to achieve the Open defecation free status in targeted Village and Sustain the position as a ODF.
- Organize Hygiene Sessions in Communities with full participation and knowledge.
- Organize Street theatres in Community.
- Conduct monitoring through Donor monitoring tools and report to Social Mobilization Officer.
- Formation of Village committees and WASH Club in Schools.
- Having good experience working with school children.
- Organize trainings sessions for CRP, VCs and LSOs etc in Community.
- Organize Events in Community (Seminar, Mela, WASH Days etc)
- Organize training sessions for school teachers.
- Able to solve the conflict in Communities.
- Ability to observe and analyse social indicators
- Willingness to undertake further training offered by and required by the program
- To ensure appropriate filing system, and documentation at each level.
- Supervision of capacity building session in Community.
- Supervision of Advocacy Activities in Community.
- A desire to contribute to national development through community empowerment
- Supervise International WASH events (Global Hand washing day etc)
- Supervision of Sorting and Compiling of User Data
- (Water and Sanitation Users as per project plan)
- Responsible for the Sanitation and Marketing linkages development with Local shop keepers.
- Responsible for the community investment grant program implementation at targeted areas.