MWAN Mobile is looking for an HR & Office Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Office Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
· Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
· Update internal databases with new hire information
· Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
· Publish and remove job ads
· Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
· Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
· Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
· Manage and oversee company social media content and accounts.
· Office management and administration as required
· Work experience as an HR & Office Admin Officer or similar role
· Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
· Basic knowledge of labor legislation
· Social media account management and content writing. Good command of English.
· Experience using spreadsheets
· Organizational skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
pMWAN Mobile Ltd is a Mobile Value Added Services provider with over 12 years of experience in the mobile services and mobile content industry. Based in London, Cyprus and Dubai it covers the European, African and Middle East markets. MWAN Mobile Ltd has great experience in pulling together complete ...مزید پڑھیں