Do you have a deep passion for creating apps? Are you always seeing improvement points in apps you are using? Are you searching for a career option where you can grow as an individual? Then you have found your dream job here. We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other software engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Both on-site or remote working is possible.
YOU CAN OFFER US & WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Develop and maintain applications for the iOS & Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Have at least 1yr of experience with Flutter
- Must have a good experience of native development with good knowledge of Kotlin/Swift
- Knowledge of Provider, Change Notifier architecture pattern, BLoC pattern
- Knowledge of Platform Channels, Streams, Moor/Floor db, Dio/Chopper and other frequently used components
- Must be able to build highly efficient apps considering the performance
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e Git
- Knowledge of integrating 3rd party frameworks, libraries, and APIs.
- A fun job in an open-minded multicultural family! Additionally, we have many other great benefits
- There is a lot of room for creativity and own initiative
- Competitive salary packages and growth opportunities within the organization
- Team meeting and personal quarterly meeting to discuss your personal goals.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a flat organization, where working in teams, direct communication, and informal manners are key
- A lot of room to try out new things and to experiment
- A great international working experience
- Birthday surprise and many more fun things!