Do you have what it takes to become a client advocate? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously collaborate with different clients and internal team members while providing technological support and best practices? If you are passionate about SaaS solutions and ERP solutions and have a whatever-it-takes attitude towards customer satisfaction, then we like to get to know you!
Nakisa is the world leader in Organizational transformation and Lease Administration. We have built top of the line HR and Finance solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today all over the world. Our clients depend on you and your expertise to provide them with outstanding support so they can perform some of their most critical business tasks using our SaaS solutions and we need your help to keep them happy. You will be working closely with all the teams at Nakisa to ensure we meet our goals as a global team.
Is this Role for You?
- This role is great for anyone who enjoys dealing with clients and technical team members while driving results. We are developing new solutions and features everyday by using latest cloud technologies and you will be learning new things every day.
What do we do at Support Services Team?
- The Support Services team is responsible for providing 24/7 enterprise level support based out of 3 continents to all our Fortune 1000 clients such BP, L’Oréal, AMD, Delta Air Lines, Nestle, Air France KLM, Comcast, Coty, Louis Vuitton etc.
- Responsible for supporting all requirements related to the support and implementation of Nakisa Solutions with the SAP FICO module.
- Provide functional knowledge of the FICO module of SAP to clients, and other stakeholders and supporting them in configuring them.
- Work with business users to understand their FICO requirements, configure SAP systems, test new functionality, and provide on-going support.
- Understand client’s issues, diagnose the problem by using internal knowledge basis, reproduce the issues and follow the support workflow until issues are resolved.
- Work with the company’s R&D, Cloud Services, Product and Account Management team every day to solve client’s application issues and meet our SLAs.
- Help other team members with FICO related tickets and provide expert advice to clients.
- Making sure our online knowledge base is populated with the solutions for each diagnosis of the issues/bugs.
- Become the person trusted by the client because of your SAP & product knowledge and your empathy!
- Become the expert in training the team and help with the onboarding of new hires and support engineers.
- Degree in MIS and/or Finance/Accounting.
- Certification in SAP FICO.
- Experience in SAP ECC & S/4 HANA FICO configuration.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Business/Functional Analyst.
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience configuring and implementing SAP FICO modules.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and coordinate activities across multiple functional areas and locations.
- Understanding of SAP business process as well as technical side.
- Flexible individual willing to roll up sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.
- Experience with any programing language.
- Knowledge and experience with ABAP, BAPIs or RFCs.
- Experience working hands-on with the business or a background in the accounting of a business environment.