National Incubation Center, Faisalabad is a joint venture of FFC, Change Mechanics, Founder Institute, CyberVision Technologies and Mehmood Group, which is funded by Ignite, Ministry of IT & Telecom (MoITT). NIC, Faisalabad is the first purpose-built facility in Faisalabad to serve innovators, change-makers, and passionate leaders from agriculture, textile, technology, climate change and energy verticals.
We are looking for a talented and professional Community and Outreach Manager who will be responsible for stratups’ community outreach, by creating sponsorship agreements and cultivating relationships with corporate businesses, high net worth individuals/prospective investors and other relevant organizations. S/He will represent the NIC, Faisalabad and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase NIC visibility within the surrounding community. Incumbent shall be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community driven with a positive attitude and readiness to be team player.
- Work with program and management team to align incubation center philosophy
- Leading Community development and outreach component by developing content plan
- Create engaging contents for all platforms, including blog/Vlog, articles, social media posts, newsletters and videos.
- Maintain and lead a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Produce writing, photographs, video and other public statements for the communication and branding. Publish and distribute these communications through social media, website, press releases and other means
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Conduct regular outreach activities and sessions in the community.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Work with Startup to develop their profiles and share it with relevant stakeholders for possible partnerships and investments
- Support in building NIC brand and do marketing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred experience of 3-5 years within community engagement or outreach activities
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience in preparing reports
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube is essential
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, Journalism, marketing, business or related fields