- To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives. National SalesManager ensures that the sales and recover goals of the company are met.
Essential job functions & Duties
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes reasonable sales goals for company based upon current market trends
- Identifies and provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Identifies shortcomings in a market and makes adjustments as needed.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead nationwide sales personnel.
- Prepares sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Oversees the budget for the company’s sales force
- Develops policies and procedures as they relate to sale.
- Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote products
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Achieves objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing, productivity, quality, and resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- To make market strategies for visibility of the brand; strategies to bring brand reachable for all caters and strategies to increase the shelf share of the brand.
Skills & Attributes
- Possesses a good knowledge of how current market trends influence sales.
- Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success.
- Possesses good customer service skills.
- Able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience.
- Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others.