We, at NaVetor, are looking for SCM Engineer to work with our team. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in challenging business environment.
The basic requirements for the position are as follow:
· Design, develop, implement and support high-quality software build system in MS TFS
· Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems and information
· Provide guidance necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance
· Develop build scripts and tools for builds
· Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
· Perform configuration audits
· Minimum BS CS Degree
· 3+ years’ experience in Software Configuration Management on Microsoft platform
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), Developing and improving CM standards, practices and procedures
· Experience in Azure would be an advantage
NaVetor provides innovative cloud-based technology solution for the veterinary communities to manage the practice and ensure better care coordination. Navetor helps streamline operations and partners with some of the leading companies in the animal healthcare space.