The company is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about building a career in financial services and in particular operations. The individual should have 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a finance related back office role. Initially the individual will spend time with the Operations Team Lead in order to understand the role of operations within the company. The role will involve maintaining the portfolio management system and being able to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
· Maintain the portfolio management system
· Input and update the securities requested by the Front office
· Check and monitor the data feeds
· Input and update the manual prices for the relevant securities
· Maintain the correct categorization of securities
· Open new accounts at the request of compliance
· Monitor the KYC module and notify compliance of any upcoming expiration of documents
· Maintain the performance data of the system
· Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per business requirements
· Investigate data/performance related queries raised by the team
· Provide statistics and data analysis to COO on a weekly basis
· Produce weekly meeting minutes for the team meeting
· Monitoring of structured products & bonds expiries.
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· Microsoft Teams
· Macro writing and/or VBA is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Skill Sets Required
· Qualified to graduate level from a recognised university
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· All communication will be in English
· Self-starter and motivated
· Willing to work as part of a team
This is an office-based role that offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The hours will be based on Islamabad hours of work 9am to 6pm.
Public holidays are based on Pakistan.