Nenu Tech is a leading Mobile and Web Application development company based in UK and Pakistan. Our clients range from innovative startups to fortune 500 organizations. Our work covers everything from responsive websites, apps and wearables through to touchscreen kiosks and digital campaigns.
We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Junior front-end developer looking for that next move and a nice new challenge. You’re well versed in user experience methodologies and their application, and you’re itching to make a difference and design things that people actually use on a daily basis.
You’re an ideas person who thrives in a collaborative environment, and you’ll relish working in partnership with super-talented strategists, designers and technologists. You’ll be working on exciting projects and working closely with Senior members of the UX team to deliver cutting-edge, innovative digital products.
- Help Senior UX members in day to day UX activities
- Work on a variety of tasks including converting PSD to CSS, HTML
- Undertake competitor research, expert reviews and audits
- Create personas, user journeys and experience maps
- Design information architecture, site maps, app maps etc
- Propose a range of creative conceptual ideas for projects
- Create sketches and storyboards to visualise UX/UI solutions
- Execute detailed wireframes and create prototypes
- Validate ideas and designs through user testing
- Present your work internally and to client stakeholders
- Experience with CSS 3 and HTML 5
- user experience projects (expert evaluation, competitor benchmarking, usability testing and user research, user flow development, information architecture, user-centred design, wireframe delivery)
- An understanding of user testing principles
- Experience contributing to proposals in ideation and concept design
- Experience using customer insight to inform and shape your UX solutions
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of user experience methodology and practices including user-centred design
- Experience with different mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and devices (tablet and mobile)
- A good working knowledge of wireframing tools such as Balsamiq and Illustrator.
- Experience in prototyping using tools such as Axure and Sketch
- Excellent report writing and presentation preparing skills
- Confidence in presenting to clients and stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience of working as poart of a team
- Excellent time management and team working skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- A relevant degree in Design or Human Centered Computer Interaction