Note: Only candidates with past experience as a Business Development Executive in reputed software houses would be considered. -------------------You'll be responsible for closing inbound leads and driving our strategic outbound efforts.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate the high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different industry's.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.